• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force fun

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A crusty ass Command Chief Master Sgt that's been in 30 years....believable.

New high speed cammies that have never deployed being so salty...Not a chance in Hell.

How the hell did his new high speed cammies get so crusty so fast? Either his wife bleached them or he's divorced and HE bleached them. Those things are almost unserviceable IMAP.:yuck_125:

I am pretty sure they tested a few different 'shades' of the new USAF uniforms before they settled on one. What you are probably seeing is two different versions of the testing uniforms.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
I am pretty sure they tested a few different 'shades' of the new USAF uniforms before they settled on one. What you are probably seeing is two different versions of the testing uniforms.
Now don't go spoiling the fun w/ some sort of LOGICAL explanation.

Goober

Professional Javelin Catcher
None
Different versions. If you look, one has lower pockets on the blouse, the other doesn't. Makes five if you ask me.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Now don't go spoiling the fun w/ some sort of LOGICAL explanation.

That is a most illogical reaction.

spock.jpg

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
Again, you have to temper the entire discussion with the knowledge that everyone in that shot is an Air National Guard type.

Still embarassing to have sh*t like that making the rounds with the Air Force name attached to it.

Lawman

None
Again, you have to temper the entire discussion with the knowledge that everyone in that shot is an Air National Guard type.

Still embarassing to have sh*t like that making the rounds with the Air Force name attached to it.

You should have seen the Full Bird Col I caught out in (and of) uniform about a week ago. Trousers stuffed into boots with laces in big bunny ear loops hanging outside of the boots, cover completely missing, BDU's that looked like they were his first set and didnt fit for crap. Didnt need to see the patch to know he was a Doc.