• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force Plans to Cut 8000 Officers

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarveyBirdman

Okay, So whats the Speed of Dark?
I say they should dissolve the entire branch....
they are way too young of a branch.. its simple they messed up.
thats why the navy keeps the marines from branching off... cuz they would pull a "chair-force"

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I say they should dissolve the entire branch....
they are way too young of a branch.. its simple they messed up.
thats why the navy keeps the marines from branching off... cuz they would pull a "chair-force"

This is such brilliant insight. Please, share more of your thoughts on the matter.

HarveyBirdman

Gladly,
The United States "Air Force" .. the youngest of the uniformed services, and most un-organized and weakest.
I would rather serve my country as a sailor-apprentice in the Coast Guard my entire life then become an "air force" officer.
In September 1947, the united states made an arrogant choice..
We thought we could have a seperate airforce as strong as the Germans had during the begining of the world war.
what we failed to see was that they actualy had an AIRFORCE... not a 4% group of *******s who wear blue greyhound uniforms to work everyday then ask you to **** off for dating there daughter.
Ever Since then, the "Air-Force" aka "chair-force" has been failing considerably.. (Since they can't seem to make enough money to pay there women in uniform, yet buy new uniforms every few months).
I, as an Aspring and Future Naval Aviator, Promise to Laugh at the AirForce for the lack of True Service and Integrity.
I also promise to keep the Marines in Line who would also like to break off.
Don’t act like you dont marines, you know you want too.. It isnt happening.
May the Airforce Become one with their older brother Army..(who will lose in football forever) & die on the pages of a history book.

-Harvey

pdx

HSM Pilot
Gladly,
The United States "Air Force" .. the youngest of the uniformed services, and most un-organized and weakest.
I would rather serve my country as a sailor-apprentice in the Coast Guard my entire life then become an "air force" officer.
We thought we could have a seperate airforce as strong as the Germans had during the begining of the world war.
what we failed to see was that they actualy had an AIRFORCE... not a 4% group of *******s who wear blue greyhound uniforms to work everyday then ask you to **** off for dating there daughter.
Ever Since then, the "Air-Force" aka "chair-force" has been failing considerably.. (Since they can't seem to make enough money to pay there women in uniform, yet buy new uniforms every few months).
I, as an Aspring and Future Naval Aviator, Promise to Laugh at the AirForce for the lack of True Service and Integrity.
Don’t like marines you know you want too.. It isnt happening.
May the Airforce Become one with their older brother Army..(who will lose in football forever) & and die on the pages of a history book.

-Harvey

I'm sure there are 5 other people typing posts about how ignorant you are right now as I type. Still, this is the dumbest f-ing thing I have heard on AW in a while.

Does the AF do things differently, yeah.
Am I glad to be in the Navy vice AF, yeah.
Do I think the AF super gay, hell yeah.

But I think you are going a little far here.
As for keepin the seperatist Marines in line ... WTF, I hope somebody kicks your ass. Although I doubt you would learn anything from it.

HarveyBirdman

please tell me you dont feel sympathy towards the blue....

I go far because I have to deal with a Lt.Col all the time.

and im sick of how big and mighty he acts...

Plus i did it as a joke. RELAX

-Harvey

Lawman

None
please tell me you dont feel sympathy towards the blue....

I go far because I have to deal with a Lt.Col all the time.

and im sick of how big and mighty he acts...

Plus i did it as a joke. RELAX

-Harvey

People with 9 posts to their name and a big goose egg for rep points shouldnt try and start their career off on this board by making such jokes. You'll find (use the search) that there are quite a few people that did in the past and are no longer among us.

Yes we enjoy a good joke, however theres those that have, those that are, and those that wanna-be. And the hierarchy pretty much works in that order. You might try waiting till you go up a rank.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
People with 9 posts to their name and a big goose egg for rep points shouldnt try and start their career off on this board by making such jokes. You'll find (use the search) that there are quite a few people that did in the past and are no longer among us.

Yes we enjoy a good joke, however theres those that have, those that are, and those that wanna-be. And the hierarchy pretty much works in that order. You might try waiting till you go up a rank.

As always, Lawman speaks the truth. I was going to post a prodigious diatribe detailing Birdman's significant shortcomings, but, not wanting to be labeled as a "master of the obvious," have elected to let the lad's words speak for themselves.

Brett

HarveyBirdman

Thank-you for ripping me a new a-hole i always wanted one so big :)

-Next time ill keep my hatred for the "Air-Force" to myself
Harvey

pittflyer

This is why I can't get into Grad School
pilot
"fear leads to anger; Anger leads to hate; Hate leads to the Dark Side."

-Master Yoda

SuperStallionIP

Large Steel
pilot
Gladly,
May the Airforce Become one with their older brother Army..(who will lose in football forever) & die on the pages of a history book.

-Harvey

Definitely the most ridiculous post I have ever seen. Nice attempt with humor. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, whatever....we are all on the same team. If you are an "aspiring" Naval Aviator, you might want to get used to that, because with a displayed attitude like that you won't last long. People will just write you off as an incompetent idiot, and you'll be kicked to the curb like a dirty whore.

greysword

Boldly lick where no one has licked before
-Next time ill keep my hatred for the "Air-Force" to myself
Harvey

Why would anyone HATE the Air Force. Yeah they appear lazy, and yeah they like to get into serious trouble while attending the Academy, but they are the 7th least drinking university in the Nation! :)

I think the AF does their job pretty well, whatever that is :icon_tong They are the second link in the nuclear triad, and the B-52s still generate the proper respect. It is probably the most difficult branch of service to get into as a young American, so that must account for something.

Lastly, they do have the Stargate, too! :watching3 :dunce_125 Ok, my wife likes this the most...no really, I mean it!

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Gladly,

-Harvey

I put this in your negative rep hit, but I really do feel less intelligent after reading your posts. I have interacted with many Air Force officers and sure, the AF and the Navy have a friendly rivalry going on, but I don't think anyone on this forum is going to agree with the ridiculous s**t you posted. The AF has its own mission and, even with its faults, it does a pretty good job at it. What I guess I am trying to say is:
1. You're not funny.
2. I don't really want you around here ( but then again I don't have a say in that)
3. JetJunkie, if you are reading this, you get off the hook for awhile until this tool goes away.

One more thing, the AF and the Army have lost airmen and soldiers defending your sorry ass and to say that you "Promise to Laugh at the AirForce for the lack of True Service" shows a character flaw that Dr. Phil himself can't correct. Tool. :icon_rage

Status
Not open for further replies.