• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airborne Laser

dude here is a grand idea. Lets use it to shoot down regular aircraft. I'm sure if we can get a UAV to fly half way across the world, we probably could get that thing to splash a few goobers. or maybe I have been watching to much star trek..hmpf

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ah yes thanks, I screwed that up. Dammit and I thought I was being awesome!

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
CommodoreMid said:
Nope, just really ill-tempered sea bass

You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a friggin' bone here!

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fire the "Laser"
15B%20Dr.Evil.jpg

snort

Banned
We at the Pentagon think this is an outstanding idea. We have a nice budget, so we'll waste... umm, spend it on testing.

lol@goosegagnon2: Nice idea. lol

snort

Banned
snort said:
We at the Pentagon think this is an outstanding idea. We have a nice budget, so we'll waste... umm, spend it on testing.

lol@goosegagnon2: Nice idea. lol

@AllAmerican75: yep, we got specially . have fun

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
snort said:
@AllAmerican75: yep, we got specially . have fun

Come again? Seriously, I know it has something to do with the Austin powers references above, but the antihitamine-induced haze I'm in right now is making it hard to follow your train of thought. Can you help me out? :)

I'd like to buy a vowel, Alex.:D