• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airborne Laser

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
eddie said:
Antihistamine? Ampehtamines? Auntie hit me? Auntie hit on me? Which is it?

:icon_lol:

No, I'm sick right now, and if that isn't enough to throw me off my game, the sudafed I'm taking has a tendency to slow my thought processes down. THen add in the fatigue of not being able to sleep. Well, I'm sure you get the picture. Being sick sucks!:icon_rage

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
:icon_lol:

No, I'm sick right now, and if that isn't enough to throw me off my game, the sudafed I'm taking has a tendency to slow my thought processes down. THen add in the fatigue of not being able to sleep. Well, I'm sure you get the picture. Being sick sucks!:icon_rage
We've got nasty flus and colds running 'round my neighborhood. I've found zinc tabs and Airborne help a lot...

P.S. Hey, does sudafed screw with your depth perception??

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
eddie said:
We've got nasty flus and colds running 'round my neighborhood. I've found zinc tabs and Airborne help a lot...

P.S. Hey, does sudafed screw with your depth perception??

Not me personally. I've never heard of that happening. And Airborne, that stuff is awesome.:D