• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aircraft asthetics (Nominate your favorites!)

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
I know that we've talked about this in various threads...but...post up your favorites with an brief explanation.

My #1...
f_5e.jpg

Very nice, simple lines. Flat belly (a good thing in aircraft and women...:D ) gives a nice line and I'm a sucker for near centerline, twin engine configurations...The T-38 almost made the list.
su27.jpg

I think the long nose out over the intakes is gorgeous and for some reason, I enjoy the tail...big engines, little bit of space between them and that odd looking tail. All in all, to me...a sexier version of the recently retired aircraft which I won't mention for fear of sparking a chain of obnoxious farewell threads.:D

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
ugly betty

she's the girl in the corner of the bar waiting for some guy to take a ride:
Hughes_XV-17.jpg

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
How bout this one?
You can't beat the cannon in the spinner!

Attachments

• 05_Messershmitt_ME109.jpg
    05_Messershmitt_ME109.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 159

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
vigi.jpg

Way before my time, but flat out a damn good looking jet. Have to agree on the Flanker, too. Though I hope to never see one up close in my current ride . . .:icon_tong

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And while we're on the Russian kick . . .
tu22m_2.jpg