• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aircraft asthetics (Nominate your favorites!)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
My two favorites: The F-4 and the Bone.

b1-n930910z-3cr_375X300.jpg

BoaisyJon

Point of parliamentary procedure!
I know this probably wont be the most popular, but I think the f-16 is a beautiful plane.

800px-F-16_Fighting_Falcon.jpg

On the Civilian side, no doubt it's gotta be the 747. It's the ocean liner of the sky
800px-Lufthansa_B747-400_D-ABTD_FRA.jpg

...special thanks to wikipedia.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot

+1 Thumbs up for the SPAD - It was the whole reason I git interested in Naval Aviation to begin with.

I would have given my left nut to be brought back in time and be a VA pilot in the mid 60's flying these things. The pinnacle of Naval Aviation in my book!

Rasczak

Marine
+1 Thumbs up for the SPAD - It was the whole reason I git interested in Naval Aviation to begin with.

I would have given my left nut to be brought back in time and be a VA pilot in the mid 60's flying these things. The pinnacle of Naval Aviation in my book!
My feelings exactly.

phrogpilot73

Hands Down...

Beautiful lines, unique design, truly timeless. Not to mention that she's been getting the job done since 1964 in the USMC, USN, logging industry, combat, search and rescue, there's nothing she can't do. She will be sorely missed.

All pictures came from the USMC web site.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Beautiful lines, unique design, truly timeless. Not to mention that she's been getting the job done since 1964 in the USMC, USN, logging industry, combat, search and rescue, there's nothing she can't do. She will be sorely missed.

All pictures came from the USMC web site.

Don't forget all the CSAR she'll be continuing to do for the Air Force...come to think of it, if you wanted to keep flying her....:D