• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

All female C-130 crew

Lawman

None
AllAmerican75 said:
Also, the Southern women aren't as psycho as many of the girls from SoCal that I have been around. But hey, maybe the girls in San Diego and San Francisco aren't as bad as the ones in LA.

All women are psycho. Your logic is like saying a Rattlesnake wont kill you as dead as a Cobra.

Play a Gretchen Wilson CD if you want to see the "Sanity" of Southern Women.

Lawman

None
macattack said:
Israel...holy Lord.

Yeah and they can shoot too. ;)

Sorry guys but Ive always been in the "Brunettes do it better" camp. Ill go with Israel or Czeck.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Lawman said:

Haha, excellent point, I don't want any woman of mine to look/act like her.

Grant

Swedish6.jpg

Even in camo, she's absolutely gorgeous.

Lawman

None
UInavy said:
You realize she's from Illinois?? Not exactly the South.

I will now immediately unsubscribe from this thread.

Yes, I know exactly where shes from. Im related to her....... mom's side

But hey at least that also makes me related to the beach boys.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Lawman said:
All women are psycho. Your logic is like saying a Rattlesnake wont kill you as dead as a Cobra.

Maybe, but I think the females in Los Angeles, you know, the siliconed, botoxed, bottle blondes that have just that extra something that i can't stand. I can't put it into words that will be at all coherent, but I can tell you that there are a lot more stuck-up *****es out here.
I will also admit that there is a downside to the women in the South. Not as many Latin women. :(

Grant

AllAmerican75 said:
I will also admit that there is a downside to the women in the South. Not as many Latin women. :(

What are you talking about? There are tons in Texas and Florida.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:

Have you ever left California?

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Grant said:
What are you talking about? There are tons in Texas and Florida.

Yeah, I know, but say in North Carolina or Georgia, I've found they aren't as common as they are out here. And Fly, yes, I have have left California, and I'm hoping to leave for college. . . maybe even permanently. In fact, I wasn't even born in Cali. I have also spent damn near half my life in Mt. Pleasant, NC, and I like the women there. I find they're much easier to talk to and don't have the attitude of a lot of the chicks in SoCal, particularly Los Angeles. I am willing to concede, though that the women here in LA are not representative of the majority in California as a whole.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fezz CB said:
I sure hope not.

Hey, I keep hearing stories about Australian women lovin' us "American" military boys. Is this true? Especially in the area of Perth.
One of my squadron buddies married a gal he met in Perth.
ea6bflyr

HazeGray

Smoke On!
cough, boxoffice

holy hell, marry me now

Swedish5.jpg

Marry you? MARRY ME! DEAR GOD! Thats pure perfection. I dont care what anyone else says, that is the most beautifull girl I have ever seen! God was smiling when he created her!

If i cant have her i'll take that one from Croatia.:D

Or from the homeland, i'll take that Ensign.

I had heard there were some good JAGs........at least on the show:D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Marry you? MARRY ME! DEAR GOD! Thats pure perfection. I dont care what anyone else says, that is the most beautifull girl I have ever seen! God was smiling when he created her!

If i cant have her i'll take that one from Croatia.:D

Or from the homeland, i'll take that Ensign.

I had heard there were some good JAGs........at least on the show:D
I'll bet my paycheck that she's got a little junkage in the trunkage.:D

Brett

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
I'll bet my paycheck that she's got a little junkage in the trunkage.:D

Brett

I really don't care

besides, its only the part in the picture that isn't under the sheets :tongue2_1

and hazegray, I saw her first, so back off :icon_rage