• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Amb John Bolton Schools Democrats

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I caught this testimony on CSPAN yesterday and it is really worth watching. A quartet of smug democrat representatives get schooled by Bolton as he collectively tears them a new one. This is a must see - this guy is awesome. The video is 3+ hours long, but the good stuff starts at time 0+31 and 0+51, so just fast forward to those points. Enjoy:

Link

Follow the link, then go to (or search for within CSPAN's site) the item titled, "Viability of UN Sanctions."

Brett

gtxc2001

See what the monkey eats, then eat the monkey
pilot
Contributor
His reply to Rep. Kucinich was worth a thousand bucks.

"Congressman, I don't have time to read much fiction."

Besides, Marines in Iran? That's not our bag baby! (at least not until it's time to put steel down range)

For those who are curious, this exchange can be found on the video posted by Brett at 0+55+10

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My favorite is when the guy from MD is pressing him on a matter of UN procedure: "Well, congressman, your question contains a non sequitur, which is why it is impossible to answer."

Brett

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Man Van Hollen and Waxman came off looking like babies, I mean they walked into so many traps, you would have thought they would have a little more experience. The whole thing looked like a deleted scene from clear and present danger.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Brett327 said:
My favorite is when the guy from MD is pressing him on a matter of UN procedure: "Well, congressman, your question contains a non sequitur, which is why it is impossible to answer."Brett

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brett327 again.

Oh well, did a "rating vote", anyway. Thanks for the tip.

And that is my Congresspimp your are talking about! :(

Pitiful excuse for a man. Letter to him is in the mail.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I can't download this ... any suggestions???

I get ... "page cannot be displayed" ... in IE ... something weirder in FoxFox....

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I ..... HATE RealPlayer ... and it's repeated attempts to take over my computer ... I will download it again for the 100th time .... and then delete it .... thanks. :icon_rast

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
A4sForever said:
I ..... HATE RealPlayer ... and it's repeated attempts to take over my computer ... I will download it again for the 100th time .... and then delete it .... thanks. :icon_rast
HEAR HEAR!!

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Chief said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brett327 again.

Oh well, did a "rating vote", anyway. Thanks for the tip.

And that is my Congresspimp your are talking about! :(

Pitiful excuse for a man. Letter to him is in the mail.

My computer is being retarded so I can't see the video. Which MD congressman is it so I can be ashamed of him being from my state? Somehow I doubt it's mine- I got Roscoe Bartlett...

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
downloaded real player but still couldnt do anything. do you have to go find the website through the player or should you just be able to click on the link normally and have the player open up??