• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Any AW's going to be at Mardi Gras this weekend?

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
So I found out that I'm driving the Midshipmen from my unit down to the Tulane drill meet this Thursaday. Any AW's going to be partying down in New Orleans this weekend? :)

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I should be there if my place to stay doesn't fall through..I'll PM you later this week when I figure out where I'm going to be.

2sr2worry

Naval Aviation=world's greatest team sport
On the to-do list:

1) Drink a Skylab Fallout at Pat O'Brien's in the Quarter. May not be on the menu but the bartender will know what to do. Enter Pat O's via Bourbon or St. Peter.

2) Omelets at Camellia Grill (626 S. Carrolton Avenue).

3) Shrimp Po'boy at Domilise's (5240 Annunciation) or a roast beef Po'boy at Parasol's (2533 Constance). Cheese fries at Fat Harry's (St Charles @ Napoleon).

4) Do a little dancing at the Dungeon...738 Toulouse Street in the Quarter. Be careful...doesn't open until midnight.

5) Oysters at Cooter Browns--where Carrolton and St Charles meet.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I'm driving from P'cola to NO on Friday to meet up with my old drill team (and get wasted). If anyone wants to hitch a ride or meet up there to party, PM me.

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
It took me a minute to find it in there, but seriously dude....where the f*** do you find this ridiculousness???? Are you taking your victory lap now that you have reached the end of the internets?

I'm actually balling my eyes out since there is now no more internet. Very sad.

FMRAM

It looks like I am going to have Weds day, Thurs night, Fri day, and part of Fri night to hang/party.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
I'll be there Friday afternoon through Sunday. No hotel reservations---which makes getting laid that much more vital to the success of the weekend.

FMRAM

A good time was had by all. That kind of unencumbered debauchery was well worth the 12+ hour drive.