• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Anyone ever heard of the Pink Angel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
So the story goes, an early 90's Blue Angel who will remain anonymous was nicknamed the "Pink Angel". Not sure if he "frequented" while in the Navy so-to-speak, but once he retired and went to a major airline, was notorious for being quite the man's man. There were some other funny outtakes, but that's the gist and was curious if anybody had ever heard this one?
Not sure if I should start a new thread or jump on this one, but...

Has anyone ever heard about the Blue Angel that cheated on his wife/had erectile dysfunction/liked Dungeons & Dragons/was agnostic/or some other personal bullshit that means nada professionally and is none of my freakin' beeswax?

Funny stories, please. I'm waiting.

phrogpilot73

Has anyone ever heard about the Blue Angel that cheated on his wife...
Had a CO that was asked to leave a high profile squadron for exactly that. The woman he cheated on his wife with is now his wife, and they're very happy. So I agree with HercDriver on this one - who gives a shite...

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
Is this Herc's way of coming out of the closet?

Nah...Not that there's anything wrong with that.:icon_tong

But if I were, I would be intrigued by the Ogre-type who lives in a trailer. :D

MasterBates

You will have to get past "Elton" the guard dog.

pitbull_with_aids.jpg

pitbull02.jpg

FLY_USMC

pilot
I have no problem with posts getting deleted, I totally understand, and just found it interesting. BUT, if you're going to delete it, don't quote it!

Status
Not open for further replies.