• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Apparently it is ok to hit a police officer??

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
HueyCobra8151 said:
Apparently if you have money you can:......
4. Strike police officers
Only if you are a reasoned, stable, contributing member of society ... like this, for example:

MCKINNEY_SCUFFLE.sff_NYET352_20060616173556.jpg

onedge

pilot
That's disgusting. Let's not forget the inside traders and the Enron guys as well. All things considered however, this is still the best country on our little blue/green ball.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
onedge said:
That's disgusting. Let's not forget the inside traders and the Enron guys as well. All things considered however, this is still the best country on our little blue/green ball.
Sooooooooooooo ... you think my post has something to do with race???

If so, you're an idiot. And a racist. If not --- disregard. :)

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
onedge said:
Definately NOT a race issue. Merely pointing out other gross examples of "justice".
Glad to hear it. Winchester .... Switches OFF, guns safe .... :)

HueyCobra8151

pilot
Meh, there are a million more examples of wealth/power buying "justice"

I just chose to limit my list to some of the most flagrant examples (murder, assault, pedophilia, etc...) in order to keep my list a reasonable size.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A minority (race and gender) Congresswoman (protected species) getting off on assault charges? NOOOOO, say it isn't so?

Saw this coming from a mile away. *sigh*

Heck, myself (and many more Ma$$holes) are waiting for Chappaquiddick

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
onedge said:
To say nothing of good ole OJ. Just don't forget, "If it doesn't fit, you MUST aquit."
THAT's for sure ... stay away from O.J .... that stuff will kill you.
MCKINNEY_SCUFFLE.sff_NYET352_20060616173556.jpg

Picture of O.J. Simpson proclaiming his innocence ...

HueyCobra8151

pilot
OJ was #2 on my list.

I was going to put Chappaquidick on my original list as well...but I decided 4 influential flagrantly lawbreaking Democrats on one list was enough.

onedge

pilot
If I recall correctly, he got wrapped up in an ecstasy ring after his trial. Can't recall if they put him away for that one.