• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Apparently it is ok to hit a police officer??

onedge

pilot
bringout.jpg
BRING OUT YOUR DEAD!

Birdman

onedge said:
If I recall correctly, he got wrapped up in an ecstasy ring after his trial. Can't recall if they put him away for that one.
I hear he got charged with assault as well

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
A4sForever said:
Only if you are a reasoned, stable, contributing member of society ... like this, for example:

MCKINNEY_SCUFFLE.sff_NYET352_20060616173556.jpg

Why, oh why, do I feel like the caption for this should be, "MuthafVcka, I will bite yo FACE off!!!."

1rotorhead

pilot
Looks like the congresswoman got her comeuppance. Did you see her "peeps" being gracious in her defeat?

WBGTSNA

NPQ from SNA
Contributor
Caught a bit of the "debate" (if one can call it that) between McKinney and the opponent a few days ago. Neither one spoke well enough to be in front of a camera, let alone vie for a job as a member of Congress.

Well, living in Atlanta, I have seen a lot of the ads for these people. They are a hoot - I almost considered voting in the Democratic primary just to vote against her! In fact, his main campaign slogan was "A B C" - "Anyone but Cynthia [McKinney]" and luckily that was enough for him to win!

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Everyone keep in mind she is still a sitting member of Congress.

Just a reminder -- just in case.