• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applicants for Supply Corps Board Feb 18 2019

Texassailor90

Hopefully the rest of us will have news soon, my OR said he hasn’t gotten anything yet ? I’m crossing my fingers it’s early next week so I can withdraw from classes if I need to.

Tacticalhusky

My OR just let me know it was a no on supply. Honestly not salty, because I was starting to lean more toward swo anyway! Best of luck with your results everybody!

jwang9009

My OR just let me know it was a no on supply. Honestly not salty, because I was starting to lean more toward swo anyway! Best of luck with your results everybody!
Did you submit a package for the May 8th board? I contacted my OR and submitted one on the last day. Let’s just say I’m not very impressed with him.

Tacticalhusky

Did you submit a package for the May 8th board? I contacted my OR and submitted one on the last day. Let’s just say I’m not very impressed with him.
My OR has been great. 6 weeks ago I found out I was accepted for SWO but it was my second choice so I was waiting out these results. Now I’m hoping my April OCS date might get pushed a little

jwang9009

My OR has been great. 6 weeks ago I found out I was accepted for SWO but it was my second choice so I was waiting out these results. Now I’m hoping my April OCS date might get pushed a little
What is your impression or what did the OR said in regard to the acceptance rate for swo? Any specific details to make a package competitive?

purpleyuki

Haha, I've been snooping around here for a while to find out if anyone got the result for past couple days.... I'm an active duty Navy and I also got selected. Found out yesterday after I got pulled out for underway -_- Congrats to people who got selected!! It took me 3 tries!!!