• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Application Status

snake020

Contributor
Anyone know why the Marines still require a photo as part of the app? As far as I know everyone else did away with it because of the potential someone can raise discrimination charges.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Anyone know why the Marines still require a photo as part of the app? As far as I know everyone else did away with it because of the potential someone can raise discrimination charges.

The applications ask for race anyways, I don't see how removing a picture would fix that.

bluedevil1027

People can come up with some crazy stuff...

They could say height or weight (this was on the application I think) or hair length/style or having big nose or ears... Some BS like that. Not that claiming discrimination based on long hair will get you very far, though.

War_Bunney

Phew, it's finally changed. It now says,

" Your application is at the Marine Corps District for additional processing. Items waiting to be processed: "

Thanks for the help.