• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April IDC Boards

Tenzo82

Just completed 2014 cycle 1 PFA with the following result: SU: 98/PU:83/1.5(11:11) (slow I know, but I got an outstanding overall).

*Happy Monday*

loui86dz

Do or do not... there is no try-Master Yoda
Anyone know when we can expect to start hearing results?

My recruiter told me he was expecting to have them this week. NOPO said that the IDC board is expected to turn in the results today or tomorrow and that those results should be sent to the fleet and NRDs by May 14. I'm not sure how long it would take for the results to get to us by then. I'm sure people in the fleet will get their results fast, but it seems like civilians might have to wait awhile. I looked at the April SNA and NFO board posts and it looks like AD got their results last Thursday, but civilians are barely receiving them today.

Last edited:

Mnementh86

My recruiter told me he was expecting to have them this week. NOPO said that the IDC board is expected to turn in the results today or tomorrow and that those results should be sent to the fleet and NRDs by May 14. I'm not sure how long it would take for the results to get to us by then. I'm sure people in the fleet will get their results fast, but it seems like civilians might have to wait awhile. I looked at the April SNA and NFO board posts and it looks like AD got their results last Thursday, but civilians are barely receiving them today.

Thank you for the info

fedman28

Ok guys I know that I started this thread but was un-able to submit for the April board. Tomorrow I finish my packet!!!! I had to get retaped for BFA even though I was only 2lbs over and taped at 16% whoever taped me at my part-2 phsyical i guess was not good enough....go figure I have to re-do something on my packet no thanks to an AWESOME OR...lol So I wash you guys the best of luck on the outcome of the April board, and hopefully Ill get picked up off of the June board.

loui86dz

Do or do not... there is no try-Master Yoda
It looks like NOPO updated the timeline for when the NRD's should expect to receive the IDC results. It has been changed from May 14 to May 21. I'm just going to have the mindset that results aren't coming out until next month. Does anyone know the number of applications/packages that were submitted to this IDC board?

Just select us all...like the 76% they accepted for the SNA and NFO boards...It scares me if it is taking so long...no news feels like not good news.

Mnementh86

We will probably end up with a 2% selection rate. lol

I hope its better then 2%, but IDC normally has a low selection rate anyway.

Remember no news is not bad news, it is simply no news. Don't phych yourself out over something you can't control.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Ok guys I know that I started this thread but was un-able to submit for the April board. Tomorrow I finish my packet!!!! I had to get retaped for BFA even though I was only 2lbs over and taped at 16% whoever taped me at my part-2 phsyical i guess was not good enough....go figure I have to re-do something on my packet no thanks to an AWESOME OR...lol So I wash you guys the best of luck on the outcome of the April board, and hopefully Ill get picked up off of the June board.

It's policy for applicants over max weight to be taped and measured by either a Command Fitness Leader (CFL) or A-CFL. Thank goodness one of my Chiefs is the CFL for the entire NRD so whenever this needs to be done I can send applicants over to him to get accurately measured.