• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Arab Drivers pileup 200 cars in UAE, 8 dead

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
While I was in Bahrain, the King's son, the Prince and all of 15 yeards old, killled himself driving his crown vic at some ridiculous speed approaching 140 mph on local highways. He did not have a driver's license and was with a bodyguard who was supposed to be driving.

The press reported he was old enough to drive (a lie) and practicing driving. The press does what's best for Bahrian or the MIB come visit them. No kidding.

So they condone it from the top down.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Dubai is probably the least like the rest of the Middle East, save possibly Jerusalem. When I was there the driving was aggressive, but it was less aggressive than, say, Bahrain and the UAE was the only place where the Taxis did use their meters regularly.

How is it that everyone else has been to Israel except AW's token Jew?? From what I've heard Israelis are absolutely MAD on the roads. (and this coming from my Israeli relatives..)