• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Are you ****ting me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
I have a couple of buddies down at OCS right now. I was just looking at the OCS website trying to find some pictures of them when I found another amusing spectacle. Below is a picture of a MALE candidate that showed up to Jr's second increment. Can you imagine an OSO actually shipping someone looking like this?

Ico%20PFT20.jpg

TANGO 1

Contributor
I thought i was the only one thinking this way. Well you have to hear his side of the story to know who to blame. But you know the Platoon staff are going to love him, even if he was quiet he just blew his cover. I wonder what name they gave this guy.

PSno23

GEAUX TIGERS
pilot
When I went to Juniors in '02, we had a guy in my platoon show up like that. They made him get a haircut first, saved all of his hair, and called him Rock Star for the rest of the cycle.

usmcecho4

pilot
rockstar

PSno23 said:
When I went to Juniors in '02, we had a guy in my platoon show up like that. They made him get a haircut first, saved all of his hair, and called him Rock Star for the rest of the cycle.

was that Candidate (name deleted)?

kill,
usmcecho4

UORBulldog

hair

I doubt his platoon staff will even know about his hair. I was in juniors first increment this year and we got our haircuts on Tuesday a day before we got picked up. That picture is probably from the initial PFT. We had some guys with some weird haircuts, so I was kind of excited to see how they would get treated but it didn't work out.

KBayDog

Look, if the guy has to drop $5 on a mandatory haircut, he may as well get his money's worth! :D

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
Now it is 6. And BTW, those guys make off like bandits. 6 times about 300 candi's in 2-3 hours...yeah, that barber shop is banking. You would think they would take the time to at least cut the hair on your upper neck (OCS grads know what I mean).

d_bossart

He's got balls, thats all I can say

phishnguy

I saw that nasty, nasty candidate

We were marching back from chow one morning when the new six weekers rolled in and were doing their intial PFT. I was Company guide and up front with some of the instructors. They had a grand ol' time messing with that nasty soul. Not only for his hair, but he was the last candidate on the run for his initial PFT. That's right, he was bringing up the tail end and being advised to go ahead and quit before he got people killed!

theduke

eh, i wouldn't worry too much about it. 5 minutes with a set of clippers and that'll be fixed. him formerly having long hair won't make a dime's worth of difference by the time he hits the fleet. someone being incompetant and getting a good Marine killed, or not taking an objective, etc, is a bigger deal.

cycl06

I was in the same platoon as that guy and the reason he had the long hair was that he was in a play before he came to ocs. Also you do get your haircut before the platoon and company staff even sees you, although he caught a lot of crap from the rest of the Marines during in-processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.