• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Are you ****ting me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBayDog

Crowbar said:
You want to be an officer? And yet in every thread you bring up this juvenile India/Kilo crap? Get over it.

Don't worry, Crowbar, they'll get over it soon enough. Besides, it wasn't that long ago (wait, yes it was!) when the likes of you and I were having our Parris Island/Hollywood Marine debates.

And yes, Hollywood Marines are still nasty. :D

Clux4

Banned
Crowbar said:
You want to be an officer? And yet in every thread you bring up this juvenile India/Kilo crap? Get over it.

How is my reply in anyway instigating a fight. I could care or less, please count me out.
This fellows are just having fun on the forum, how has that got anything to do with their ability to perform as an officer.

VAmookie

you guys gotta relax. This whole thing was started cause of that nasty with the long hair anyway, so it wasnt a threadjack. Plus nobody's looking out for kilo, so i guess i gotta do it.

Bridge1382

Actually, he was a pretty cool guy. After we all cut our hair, squared away even. I talked to him about the hair. He was in this play at school or something and the part had him with long hair. The show ended the night before we all shipped. Plus they cut it anyway.

JDawg2332

Getting some since 1775
I think that guy was from my OSO office he DOR'd. hes kind of a pussy i hear. hes in the Aint Ready to be Marines Yet ROTC here on campus, he says he's going to be a Greet Beret. LOL

nickell

JDawg2332 said:
I think that guy was from my OSO office he DOR'd. hes kind of a pussy i hear. LOL

You must be mistaken, candidate. He was in my platoon and did not DOR, he finished with the rest of us without any problems.

When he got his haircut, about 6 Marines were crowded around the door to watch, they thought it was hilarious. He wasn't singled out for it, the Sgt. Instructors never even knew because it was before we got picked up.

nickell
I/3 second increment '04

Status
Not open for further replies.