• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASTB 1 Point Waiver?

cpkook02

I got a one point waiver for a pilot slot. I was also selected last year for PLC Jr's got PDQ'd and then I was reselected for PLC-C this summer.

knigry01

OCC 193...SNFO
Alright, so i took the atsb for the second time and received the same scores of 5,5,5. What can i say, i'm consistent. As far as the 1 point waiver goes i'm not hearing yes/no from my OSO since she's saying that there is a new commanding officer in the western district who might/might not be changing the acceptance of this waiver. Anyone know anything about this?

HOORAH

Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
Well I can ask my OSO. You don't have too much time to fix anything since your package has to be in by 3 April. My OSO was trying to talk me into NFO, but I went ground, I might / might not regret it later. I'm not sure on that one yet.

knigry01

OCC 193...SNFO
thanks, i'm applying for all three slots with a preference for NFO first. i'd be happy to take the ground slot if that's what i get; i just want to get in.