• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ASW game for P-3 geeks

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah, I hear you .... I always preferred going against a Kashin myself. Note the SAM mounts fore and aft (missiles on the rails) trying to track me as I rolled up over the top of the SOB .... :)

Spooky. Forward mount has you boresighted. Looks like the gun mounts may be tracking too.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Replace bag of chips with spit cup or giant cup full of 'spent' sunflower seeds.

my 3P is a walking FOD machine. He speed eats those damn sunflower seeds and sprays them every time he makes a radio call or opens his mouth. Though amusing at times, i hate a messy flight station (but my office looks like a bomb went off, funny huh?).

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
my 3P is a walking FOD machine. He speed eats those damn sunflower seeds and sprays them every time he makes a radio call or opens his mouth. Though amusing at times, i hate a messy flight station (but my office looks like a bomb went off, funny huh?).

What's a flight station? ;)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

We had this one O-4 that insisted on bringing stupid things to the jet - LIKE A FVCKING BAG OF SKITTLES! Try to account for those when you dump it on the floor 20 minutes into a low level.

Brett

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Would you say he likes to "taste the rainbow"?

As a matter of fact, this one individual was a little light in the loafers, but all the JOs got in trouble for implying that he was gay. He was a little sthenthitive about it. ;)

Brett

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Replace bag of chips with spit cup or giant cup full of 'spent' sunflower seeds.
I had a FE that used to always have a cup of coffee and a cup of spit that he always place in the same positions so that he could reach for the correct one without looking. One of my favorite things was to swap the cups around. He'd take a big swallow of spit and blow it all over the pedestal.....

I did it just often enough that he would have forgotten about the last time and quit checking the cups. I had a great crew, they never told him it was me although he had his suspicions.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I had a FE that used to always have a cup of coffee and a cup of spit that he always place in the same positions so that he could reach for the correct one without looking. One of my favorite things was to swap the cups around. He'd take a big swallow of spit and blow it all over the pedestal.....

I did it just often enough that he would have forgotten about the last time and quit checking the cups. I had a great crew, they never told him it was me although he had his suspicions.

You're a bad man... and that makes me happy. Nice work LOL

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
We had this one O-4 that insisted on bringing stupid things to the jet - LIKE A FVCKING BAG OF SKITTLES! Try to account for those when you dump it on the floor 20 minutes into a low level.

Brett

AHHHH The infamous "skittle guy" I remember finding those under the floorboards on a couple of occasions when the jet was in specials. :D

Old NFO

None
Yeah, I hear you .... I always preferred going against a Kashin myself. Note the SAM mounts fore and aft (missiles on the rails) trying to track me as I rolled up over the top of the SOB .... :)QUOTE]
Ah yes... the fun old days :D Been there, done that- We took a flare between #2 and the fuselage one night from one of those turkeys.... My favorite was when their CIWS locked us up and the SS3 was screaming over the ICS about it:D