• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

auto disqualification for aviation

Hair Warrior

Contributor
To @Forza1 - it’s great that your son has passed MEPS and is already at OCS. His focus should be on doing as well as he possibly can at OCS.

After OCS, if he is forced to redesignate, cross that bridge when you get to it. What was his major?

Here are naval officer designators, of which a small subset may be offered for redesignation, depending on the needs of the Navy:

Forza1

To @Forza1 - it’s great that your son has passed MEPS and is already at OCS. His focus should be on doing as well as he possibly can at OCS.

After OCS, if he is forced to redesignate, cross that bridge when you get to it. What was his major?

Here are naval officer designators, of which a small subset may be offered for redesignation, depending on the needs of the Navy:
Thanks for responding he was mechanical engineer major

Empire16

Has anyone got SUBW ? Or Supply without the right classes taken? Just curious. I see a lot of intel/swo/supply, but never heard if you need the specific classes for Supply or if its different because of attrition.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good options for that major could be AEDO, AMDO, EDO, CEC, Supply, or an IWC (18XX) designator. Assuming he is disqualified for URL first.
I thought he’s crossing that bridge when he comes to it. I think it’s a bit premature to be generating branch plans based on a what if.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Has anyone got SUBW ? Or Supply without the right classes taken? Just curious. I see a lot of intel/swo/supply, but never heard if you need the specific classes for Supply or if its different because of attrition.

Lots of missing details. Are you re-des’ing at OCS right now??