• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bay Minette has a fuel contract

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
OK, who has been there? I haven't had an out/in yet this week, but I have heard only good things. The owner of the FBO paraded a harem of FBO hotties through all the Whiting squadrons last week in the most beautiful display of capitalism that I have ever witnessed. Apparently they are not only going to be manning the phones, but will be pumping gas and parking planes as well. He also said that they would be wearing swimsuits when it got warm out. Seriously. He wasn't joking.
There is also free food that they drive you to (about a 5 minute drive) and friendly customer service. The only bad thing that I have heard is that ramp space is limited.
So...I want first hand accounts...who has been to the promised land?
The Linemen

UMichfly

pilot
None
I did IFS there. Those ladies are pretty cool, and surprisingly competent. The ramp at the FBO is small and the one at Skywarrior is smaller yet and clogged with 172's. Hopefully the free food is at the Mexican place and not the Subway in Wal-Mart where we all ate.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
That is one smart FBO owner - knows the customers very well. Good lookin girls and free food, just about everything you need for an out and in. There has got to be a shit ton of money to be made selling contract fuel, especially when you can sell it in bulk.

rugby mike

I did IFS there, they do have a great hiring policy of cute young girls in their 20's. Plus, it's really funny seeing a bunch of your classmates acting like tools and trying to run game. Seriously, hitting on someone while they are working is probably the tackiest thing you can do.

Ektar

Brewing Pilot
pilot
It was really funny to watch the owner parade his 'line girls' around. He brought them to my squadron's tie cutting, I have never witnessed a suddenly more tense and awkward situation in my life. Every guy in the room was in somewhat awe and yet each of the line girls had this look on her face of 'make them stop oogling me!' It was rather funny in its awkwardness...

Though, I'm really curious if it helped his business. Bay Minnette just became the Hooters of FBOs. I but it will help him...

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
Was going there today but diverted to monroeville for weather. My instructor was pretty pumped about going and had been there on Monday, Tuesday, and was looking for Wednesday but it didnt happen.

Did IFS there. The FBO Ramp has more space than monroeville, and it is possible to do the ground runup towards the edge of the ramp area. Its the IFS ramp that is limited due to number of aircraft. All around great people. If you can give them your business do it. They will bend over backwards for you. Free Mexican or Chinese based on what my instructor was telling me.

Yes it was nice to have the ladies stroll through my tie cutting.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Sorry, I don't spend my time using the internet to look for hotties.:)

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
When I was in NFO training we'd take the T-47A to Salina, KS. There was an FBO there that had ladies in mini-skirts taxi you in. Iif you can call it directing you at all, they just stood there and waved orange wands anywhere they wanted, we parked the jet on our own.

They brought you a pitcher of fresh iced tea and hot chocolate chip cookies while the jet fueled. A fill up on the gov't card yielded a box of frozen filet mignons or several bottles of wine.

I believe it was Flower Aviation....the good old days...glad to see they still do this.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
This does great things to restore my faith in Democracy.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This is why "we're" over there fighting in "the Iraq"... so that scantily-clad, big-breasted hookers can park your jet and bring you cookies and iced tea. Or something... :D