• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bay Minette has a fuel contract

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I'd like to see an FBO not only with hotties but hotties willing to make out with each other upon request. Also, they must wear bikini tops and maybe wrestle around a bit on request as well. Thats just me.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
This is why we're over there fighting in "the Iraq"... so that scantily-clad, big-breasted hookers can park your jet and bring you cookies and iced tea. Or something... :D
By "we" you mean not you, right.

Spot

11.5 years and counting boat free
I'd like to see an FBO not only with hotties but hotties willing to make out with each other upon request. Also, they must wear bikini tops and maybe wrestle around a bit on request as well. Thats just me.

This FBO would not only be the most crowded, but have the most mishaps of guys trying to watch after takeoff and slam into trees or something. Sounds good to me though!

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor

I can imagine that you could probably get about any services you want with the right tip. Can you run a tip on the govt card that's bigger than the fuel purchase?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
By "we" you mean not you, right.
Sheesh. You must be that guy who waits for sports fans to refer to their favorite team as "we," and then asks them if they're on the practice squad, right? :icon_tong

SemperGumbi

Just a B guy.
pilot
What a great idea. I can pretty much guarenntee his business will go up. All else being equal, food and eye candy prevails in the OODA loop.

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
Sheesh. You must be that guy who waits for sports fans to refer to their favorite team as "we," and then asks them if they're on the practice squad, right? :icon_tong
Better than being that guy that tells Hooters girls he's a "Naval Aviator" only to have them reply, "you mean Student Naval Aviator, right?"

I'm just practicing in anticipation of the O-4 board results.:D

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Better than being that guy that tells Hooters girls he's a "Naval Aviator" only to have them reply, "you mean Student Naval Aviator, right?"
Hmm. Dunno. You tell me. :D