• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Berkley, Ca. our side

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
What baffles me about Code Pink is that they merely wear the veil of pacifism. I've met a few pacifists, and while I obviously don't agree with their utopian stance, they were nice people and at least told my why they believe in what they believe in.

Code Pink, on the other hand, embraces communism and the funneling of money to terrorists (although this only allegedly...), then calls themselves peaceful. They do everything in their power to get clocked then cry foul when it happens.

Now, I understand there are crazies out there, but what gets my blood boiling is when city officials and supposedly edumacated people start giving them preferential treatment. I apologize for not formulating anything better to say, I have a lot of comments, but the sheer stupidity of everything, combined with the fact that they're technically embracing the American ideals (or loopholes??) of freedom, makes my head shut down.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anyone else sick of hearing about this? :(

HipChip, please stop posting proproganda crap.......

Goob83

None
I guess they'll be validating your Callsign in another way! :) jk, I certainly hope you get in and out un-scathed.

-ea6bflyr ;)
Never thought about it that way but I hope the LUGGIE misses my bald head. I was ordered not to go from CO and XO but I told them we paid for it and I am going. I may get an LOI from some big navy folks if something goes astray but I don't really care. I am not going to shy away cause of a possibility of trouble. Hell I got 26 years in what are they gonna do send me to sea. The campus is not all that bad just a few bad apples and the last time I was spit on it was from some old lady and the girl that slapped me was not even a student at the UC. The students are not bad it is the general public you have to worry about. ANY hoo I updated My SGLI to reflect my new wife to be Saturday YUP tying the knot on the 16th so if I get snuffed she will be well off without ever having to be married to me.

HIPCHIP

Anyone else sick of hearing about this? :(

HipChip, please stop posting proproganda crap.......

Sorry, I don't classify showing the other side of the story as propaganda. If you're sick of reading it, then why are you reading it?

If you're not part of the solution, then you may be part of the problem.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sorry, I don't classify showing the other side of the story as propaganda. If you're sick of reading it, then why are you reading it?

If you're not part of the solution, then you may be part of the problem.

I didn't realize that simply copying and pasting articles and blog postings in a duplicative thread constituted part of the a 'solution'. As for reading it, I suppose it is like a car accident......

HueyCobra8151

pilot
You know who else was part of the solution?

1002.gif

HIPCHIP

I didn't realize that simply copying and pasting articles and blog postings in a duplicative thread constituted part of the a 'solution'. As for reading it, I suppose it is like a car accident......

Just posting the info given so others can read it if they wish. With your background you should be ticked at the Berkeley folks, not me.

HIPCHIP

News reported this morning that the Berkeley City Council reversed it's request for the USMC to leave Berkeley, but refused to issue an apology.