• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best Aviation Videos

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I figured it would be best to get one thread to encompass ALL the best aviation videos. I figured this way, folks would have an easier time recalling where they saw/posted something than the various threads where someone saw something special.

Feel free to post any awesome cruise videos of beloved squadrons or the terrorizing videos of bad traps or anything that you may feel contributes to Naval Aviation in any way.

I may be totally off-base here, but hopefully this turns into a thread of compilation and and consolidation, not waste.

Thanks,

Josh

HuggyU2

None
This one's great for you Tomcat lovers. It was shot by a Tomcat buddy of mine who is flying the U-2 now.
The shadow of the jet appearing at the :38, :54, and 1:20 is a nice touch.

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
Great thread!
Here's a video they had shown us at API. Pretty funny expressions and comments during a Blue Angel ride.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
In the spirit of RI's, here is a PAR approach into NAS North Island from the cockpit of a P-3C:

Kycntryboy

pilot
In the spirit of RI's, here is a PAR approach into NAS North Island from the cockpit of a P-3C:

The P3 has windshield wipers haha :D, ... although I can see them coming in handy, one flight during primary after I took off a bird shat on my windsheild... the instructor goes "well now you got something to look at the rest of the flight" lol.