• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Binghamton Air Show

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
I took 200+ pics yesterday at the air show in Binghamton, NY. It was good fun, and I managed to meet some good people and see some cool birds. Unfortunately some of the performances were canceled due to an approaching storm (e.g. the Navy heritage flight). High-res' are available for those want them.

PS. Some AF recruiters approached me and spoke about aviation. I told them I'll be going USMC, and they started telling me how much Marines suck, and how all AF pilots get to go golfing at the end of each day. Up until that point I thought that whole golf-angle was just a bad joke. I was at a loss for words...

You've not seen how many studs are on the A.C. Read golf course at NASP. Of course, it's probably a bit different in the fleet.

Yankee Uniform Tango
VT-2, check the pic looking back from the nose, looks to be a french stud?

There were two that I saw. Had a brief chat with one of them (a French Navy Lieutenant), and he seemed like a real good guy. Apparently once he goes back to his country's fleet, he'll be flying Rafale's (!).

Reb

No one translated to the French stud that the issued aviators are gay...? below for headwork.