• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blank Check

Notanaviator

Contributor
Honestly overall my T/M/S has been super reliable, readiness and ability to crossover numerous use cases have been strong points. Avionics are a little weaker, consistent issues with the nav and radio being in the same interface and switching between the two sometimes causes a random reboot. Doesn’t play nicely with other devices despite that being a pretty strong selling point. All that said, still would say the Toyota Highlander is a good buy, value is good but again the media piece has sucked. Wait, was that not what you were getting at?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I’d convene a forum of platform SMEs to examine and evaluate community needs based on capability gaps to feed the requirements process at the appropriate security level. We could call it the Naval Aviation Requirements Group... NARG for short. Something like that might just catch on.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
If you had a blank check to change anything within your T/M/S, what would they be?

I'd pay the NFOs to fuck off.
34is30.jpg