• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blank Check

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
That’s the next tour...if you know of any non-due course O-5 flying billets opening up November 2023, I’m all ears...

An old boss of mine went to Barking Sands Test Range as either the ops or XO (Can't remember) after his staff tour. I think he even gets some flight time. The only downside is that you're in the Hawaiian hinterlands.

He was a 60 Sierra driver though so I don't know if that makes a difference. The way you airdales detail guys based on platform even when they're not still in "tactical" billets doesn't make sense to me.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That’s the next tour...if you know of any non-due course O-5 flying billets opening up November 2023, I’m all ears...
There’s NAWDC, if your community ever gets onboard with the whole integration thing.

kunks

None
The point being, no aircraft you’d be able to fly here. The Jax/CPRW mafia has kept NAWDC at arm’s length, probably to the detriment of our ability to effectively integrate those capabilities into the broader fight, but that’s a discussion for another thread.

CPRG, not CPRW. Plenty of us fought the good fight for integration but the mold has been laid out and it shall not be changed. You got MISR what else do you need?

Reactions: Mos

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
CPRG, not CPRW. Plenty of us fought the good fight for integration but the mold has been laid out and it shall not be changed. You got MISR what else do you need?
We need the VP community, frankly. MISR is their own weird entity that doesn’t really fit into much at NAWDC.