• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blue Angels Videos

usmcpilot

PLC/OCS poolee
I love to watch the videos of people flying with the blue angels and just seeing their faces is hilarious. has anyone one seen the girl on youtube? shes a news reporter or something and the whole time she has a huge smile on her face, even while hicing. I bet that has to be the best thing in the world to be able to do.

anyways I.ve been lurking on this website for awhile. getting info for my future. plc(aviation)/ocs applicant. so I decided to sign up and start posting.

flysupertomcat

Jim told me I can buy Gaydar online
I love to watch the videos of people flying with the blue angels and just seeing their faces is hilarious. has anyone one seen the girl on youtube? shes a news reporter or something and the whole time she has a huge smile on her face, even while hicing. I bet that has to be the best thing in the world to be able to do.

anyways I.ve been lurking on this website for awhile. getting info for my future. plc(aviation)/ocs applicant. so I decided to sign up and start posting.

Interesting first post...

BUT I have wanted to post this ride along since I first saw it. The funniest one out there IMO (at least that I've seen).

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor

I think our talking about this one:

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
Passing out. Is that something you get booted for at the beginning, or is that something that you get used to over time?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Passing out. Is that something you get booted for at the beginning, or is that something that you get used to over time?

Come on, buddy. Have you ever even cracked a book on aviation? No better time than the present to start asking informed questions - this is your career we're talking about, after all.

Brett

Raptor2216

That has to be one of the funniest videos I have seen on youtube. She was a good sport about it the whole time but watching her do the panting was one of the funnier methods I have seen. Good post.

usmcpilot

PLC/OCS poolee
haha i watch that video at least once and week and it never gets old.

how do they get invited to do that?