• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Buying own parts

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cyclic said:
I have you beat you by far!!!

In an RI hop to Mobile WX is great, I'm in the back enjoying the view, we call ahead for Domino's. We get there, eat the pizza, I'm hyped 'cause I'm next, the IP says go pay for the gas!...sure...the guy in the back for the first leg checks out the fuel packet...uuhh well, that's me....oh Lord I left it...this is a catastrophe...

All I thought was me sleeping that night tucked in a humungus pink sheet, and I hadn't even strapped in!!! No way in hell!!! I thought... well, I looked around they were all at the lounge so very swiftly I broke out my very own American Express and paid for the $75.00...I thought just pretend you got a hell of a deal renting a Jet Ranger for an hour...

That was six years ago and you guys are the first ones to know...besides my dad, he laughed his a$$ off and called me a dumba$$...

Good thing it wasn't a '53...

For everyone else here is waht you do. call a buddy on a cell and have him read you a card number to the cute little FBO girl. Bring the receipt home all is good.

Oh and for all of you comparing fuel loads eat a dick and talk ordinance loads, blue death is so scary Fly, Cancer causing doesnt count Brett and all two Mk-82s are really intimidating Squeeze (big sarcasm).

Ok I took the @sshole pills today I dont really mean it for the most part. All in good fun.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
skidkid said:
Cancer causing doesnt count Brett... All in good fun.
We don't cause cancer, we sterilize and cause internal organ damage. I guess you're not impressed by 4 HARM then? :(

Brett

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Brett327 said:
We don't cause cancer, we sterilize and cause internal organ damage. I guess you're not impressed by 4 HARM then? :(

Brett

Depends on if there is a radar threat but yes 4 HARMS does merit some admiration beats teh hell out fo the Sidearm and that is all I will say about that.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
SteveG75 said:
4 HARM is OK but I prefered the days of 28 MK82's.

Steve comes in with a strong hand. Why did we retire the Intruder again?

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
$75? That's all? For jet fuel? That's so little it's not even funny.
Squeeze said:
ya... act all cool b/c your clown jet holds 3000 lbs
Brett327 said:
Yea, call me when you can pack on more than 20K
skidkid said:
Oh and for all of you comparing fuel loads eat a dick and talk ordinance loads, blue death is so scary Fly, Cancer causing doesnt count Brett and all two Mk-82s are really intimidating Squeeze (big sarcasm).
Brett327 said:
I guess you're not impressed by 4 HARM then?
SteveG75 said:
4 HARM is OK but I prefered the days of 28 MK82's.

Is this what aviators do when they compare penis sizes?