• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Buzz Lightyear joins the USAF!

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
teufelhund0311 said:
Some of you might recognize this picture from here…
Awesome recruiting tool…
Go Air Force...

These guys came to the Blue Angels show by me and people were like "wtf?" Sure it happens at many of their shows.

teufelhund0311

pilot
NJP me or whatever but if I was an Air Force recruiter that’s one order I would refuse.

I can only imagine how that conversation went.
“Hey we got this cool ride for you to drive around in at the air show and…”
then...
"I'm the senior airman and I get to drive"

Freaking Amazing

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I was talking to a montana girl today, and apparently in her neck of the woods Navy Sailors are considered pvssies when compared to air force airmen... blew my mind...

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Mistake #1 - She was from MONTANA

raptor10 said:
I was talking to a montana girl today, and apparently in her neck of the woods Navy Sailors are considered pvssies when compared to air force airmen... blew my mind...

So the three other girls (including Bessie, the cow) in her county think Navy guys are wooses?

O well... she's from Montana... that's gotta be a close second to West Virginia girls in terms of ugliness

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Montana Hooker

montanahooker6hp.png

I just looked at the pics of the AF's new badge, and my first thought was they jacked a prop from the old set of The Rocketeer...After reading through the "New Dress Uniform for the AF" topic, this is what I came up with: (it's late, so bear with me)
1. Someone already mentioned that the new AF uniform looks somewhat Nazi-ish. Nazis=1940's.
2. The Rocketeer movie was set in the '40s, if I remember correctly. The badge looks like it came right off Mr. Rocketeer's chest. Again, 1940's.
Conclusion: The Air Force is going through a '40s fetish and a reborn Army Air Corps is just around the corner. Sucks for them. More money for the USMC/Navy?? =)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Snacks said:
Apparently you bozos can't read my next line. I AGREE with the space weenie bashing...

And yes, I do like to pick on you squids...

Snacks...hahaha....I never really paid attention to your avatar before. That's pretty good....is that from the days of the F-111? Sorry...a bit off topic, I know

ATLien

Can I talk to you, Michael?
pilot
The Air Force possibly being sued by Disney. Those guys CANNOT stay out of trouble - Colorado Springs or anywhere else.