• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

C-5 Down In Dover?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For some reason, I missed this the first time around. Mules, I soft deleted the post w/ the link on it. PM on the way just to find out what someone else may have said. For now, this vid did make the rounds at work w/ a FOUO disclaimer, so let's not feed the fire until I can see what's going on.

Seems like if it is already in the public domain, there's not much harm in linking to it here. If it is FOUO, the cat's already out of the bag.

Brett

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Your SSN that was posted on the Naval Safety Center server is FOUO. Since the cat's already out of the bag would you like to post it here?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Seems like if it is already in the public domain, there's not much harm in linking to it here. If it is FOUO, the cat's already out of the bag.

Brett

I can understand the argument, and I know this isn't state secrets, but HH's point is right on. Two wrongs don't make a right. I've got a call in to "the man," and since it is his is site (and ass), I'll wait 'til he responds.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Your SSN that was posted on the Naval Safety Center server is FOUO. Since the cat's already out of the bag would you like to post it here?

It's a little different since the Safety Center error has presumably been corrected while the linked video is still available and circulating out on the internet.

@ Gator: Fair enough

Brett

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
While FOUO may not be considered real "classification" one might recall that unauthorized publication/dissemination does not equate to declassification. We would not comment on an article in Aviation Week we know contains classified information. Nor would it be proper to further its circulation. I agree with the delete. Small point, maybe, but consistent all the same.