• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

calling all Aggies, past and present

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyLonghorn

You know.. their isnt anything about A&M in our fight songs. Their is more to UT then Aggies... Aggies though... it's all they got. Kinda sad. Also.. what the *#&$ is the deal with spending enough money to engineer maroon grass? That is just sad.

Aggiechad11

if we are going to start talking about stuff other than football then lets start talking about texas and austin's 10% faggot population.
chad

NavyLonghorn

Wow. Point about Aggies proven, and I didnt even have to say anything. This may be a military board, but, you still have no right to talk like that man. Grow up.

Aggiechad11

hahahahah. thanks dad. i hope you are kidding me that you are that offended by me saying the word faggot and if you were why had you not said anything in the previous postings where the word fag was used several times. next time i will say homosexuals or queers whatever doesnt offend you teseps.
chad

NavyLonghorn

Open hatred of a person for their race, sex, or sexual prefernce, isnt cool. Neither is secret hatred, but, atleast then you aren't running the risk of hurting someone.

Aggiechad11

yes and i have a few longhorn friends, i dont know where you got hate from. and if i get my wings no one is going to take them away for using the word queer. lets be honest man. also its different for disliking a person for their sexual preference than it is their race or sex. they chose to be gay they didnt choose to be white black hispanic or male or female.
chad

grouch

So Chad, when is the last time you have been to Freebirds? When I was in school, we use to fly down to college station, get a car and go out to Freebirds. That was a right of passage. Man the time we had farting on the way back to waco in a 172. Good stuff. But seriously...whoop? I like to pick on aggies because I dated one for a while and feel that I paid my dues. Navylonghorn must be a closet fag himself but we can't ask because he won't tell.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Theres a freebird's in austin too...i loved it...it was just too small and too far from my home to drive to (on I-35) when i was hungry. Still when I went Good God, the monster kicked me in the ass. Absolutely loved them!

Aggiechad11

grouch i will give it to you on that one pretty funny posting. but i havent eaten there in forever. my roommate on the other hand eats there the every other day. im more of a taco bell, cabana or bueno fan. but i tried to figure out what whoop meant and i have no clue. my roommate said it has something to do with the corps but i dont know. i might be headed up to waco this week, so what is that one restaurant that has 100 something beers on tap and its one of your more well known restaurant. damn thats real vague description but i dont remember much, just throw out some names and i will remember.
chad

Status
Not open for further replies.