• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CBDR...what does that mean anyway?

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Oops.

Also, pics:
file.php

file.php

CAMike

None
Contributor
As I hold the Ace of Spades playing card to my forehead...

Permission to join the mess Sir? Hey XO, So should we start our Change of Command Fitreps now? ENS- back to you hole!

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Could you imagine if Lord Nelson had access to match.com? He never would have made it past Leftenant.

BigRed389

None
http://cdrsalamander.blogspot.com/2012/08/porter-collision-1st-hand-report.html

Purported 1st hand report. Report of no paint on tanker that hit them makes me think it was masked by the contact they initially maneuvered for. CIC not having full SA on the surface picture sounds about right. There's something about being able to just look up and out a window for a sanity check on the 'trons. That's actually something the LCS designers did get right.

From a detached perspective, the AAR on this could provide way more value to the Fleet than stories about running into charted stationary objects.

HooverPilot

CODPilot
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A lively discussion is over @ SailorBob (SWO at work brought the site up). They have NO problem speculating!