• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

change of plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayman

Ghost, the nearest thing that you can do is to focus on the positive side. I can only imagine how high your jump would be once you hear the good news. Chill.

rayman

ghost_ttu

Actually I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best. I have already submitted my application for grad school for next fall and I am scheduled to take the GMAT on December 7th. I have already begun talks with an AFROTC det. at the school I have applied to and if the Navy doesn't take me I'll be going to AFROTC field training this summer. And I'll commission either December 04 or May 05 (depends if they waiver me to 18 months or not) My scores are high enough to be competitive for a pilot slot so we'll see what happens. Hopefully the Navy will give me a reprieval so I don't have to go to grad school for 2 years to get my commission.

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Spin

SNA in Meridian
Ghost,

Good luck man ..... and just think ... if you gotta go to grad school first ... at least you can still enjoy college life!!!

Peace,

-Spin

Status
Not open for further replies.