• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chinooks Sabotaged at Factory

Pags

N/A
pilot
Awful baseball teams go to the playoffs and are 2 games over 500? And they also have the MVPs from the previous two years?

Look, I love the Phils as much as any cheese steak and soft pretzel eating man can, but lets not mince words. As a franchise, the Phils have a solid history of being awful. They've lost more games than any other baseball team. If there's ever been a constant in the history of the phils, it's that they're generally bad. "The Phillies may use lifebuoy soap, but they still stink!"

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Back to the thread at hand...sorta....

Had a tour of the Atsugi aviation mx facility last week - neat place. Most of the workers are Japanese and were EXTREMELY proud to show us around. They do very good work and take a great deal of pride in turning out a great product. They do both US and Japanese airframes and treat each as if their own families were to fly in them.

Makes me proud to fly a plane that people put some much of their own selves into.

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
Look, I love the Phils as much as any cheese steak and soft pretzel eating man can, but lets not mince words. As a franchise, the Phils have a solid history of being awful. They've lost more games than any other baseball team. If there's ever been a constant in the history of the phils, it's that they're generally bad. "The Phillies may use lifebuoy soap, but they still stink!"

Agreed, I mean - come on: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=mlb&id=2937948

10,000 losses!

I think it speaks to the testament of Philadelphia that the topic starts on a serious note then degrades into feeling sorry for Philly sports. Or is that more AW fashion?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Phrog (CH-46):
ch-46.gif

Chinook (CH-47):

ch-47.gif

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Individual confesses to sabotaging a Chinook... However investigators believe another saboteur is still on the loose...

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6153840

Well, I guess he won't have to worry about moving to a new aircraft now. Idiot.

During the mid-late 90s, I was the ASO for a fire on the flight line mishap. Turns out a civilian maintenance guy, retired USN, got caught in the act of doctoring records. The RADM I worked for had him off the base and jobless within 45 minutes. Whata turd.