• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cockpit Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Whoa, that's really weird. I was about to post the exact same link... :icon_smil Great minds and all that...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Excellent job, Fly:
It was good seeing the office view (again) of some of my old mounts:

T-34 (but I need a B -- not C)
TA-4J
A-4E/M (but where's the -F? -L?)
A-6E (but where's the A/B/C/D ?)
A-7E
F-4 (but where's that J ?)
ERA-3B
S-2
C-12

And since we are talking about it ... where is the T-2A/B/C, the C-45, the C-150, C-172, C-310, PA-28, Bell-206, Bell-206L, Bolkow-105, DC-8, DC-10, B727, B-737, B-747, and the Concorde ??? Hmmmm ... ?? Hmmmmm ??

updatba.gif
ROGER BALL !!

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
As I looked at the T-34 it was almost as though I could hear someone screaming at me, what great memories those were

airgreg

low bypass axial-flow turbofan with AB driver
pilot
Here's a Navy T-34C front cockpit from a month or two ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0937.JPG
    IMG_0937.JPG
    301.2 KB · Views: 219

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Look at the cute little caution panel. How precious.

I'll have to see if I can dig up a real man's aircraft. None of those pointy nose dealies.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Okay, can't quite get the cockpit in the shot. But here's one REALLY boring night over the Pacific....

EDIT Too much unwanted publicity.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
gatordev said:
Okay, can't quite get the cockpit in the shot. But here's one REALLY boring night over the Pacific....

Becasue flash photography and NVGs got together so well.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, it's not like there was anything to see on goggles, so he closed his eyes when I took the picture so his non-aided vision wouldn't be blinded.

I also have small video of the aircrewmen at a dance club (aka, the back of the helo), complete with glow sticks and a smoke machine (ECS). Quite amusing when you're bored out of your skull.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It was good seeing the office view (again) of some of my old mounts:

ERA-3B

You flew the Whale?! How did it feel to fly it without an ejection seat? Several of the DH's in my squadron would regale us with stories of it all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.