• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Conducting Sea Trials

Nose

pilot
Insurv=a bunch of fat Commanders and Captains who eat all day, wear mismatched uniforms and scare the living shit out of the shoes.

Nose

pilot
Aircraft-carrier.jpg

I always liked this one better.

We snuck out to the LSO platform on Roosevelt once when they were doing this. After the first turn, we snuck back down, scared like little girls.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
There's something freakishly wrong about a boat that big doing turns like that. Looks like it would be a hell of a lot of fun though.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Full speed ahead, then full rudder swings timing how long it takes for the rudder to go from full right to full left while at all ahead full.

Did this on the John C. Stennis...rock and roll good times.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You know Big Iron, I can tell that the "TR Shooter" kool aide is really taking its effect on you :D

How is the shooter shack ???

Only a partial swallowing of the kool aide. Palace is good. Ready to do our thing. :)

KBayDog

Thats crazy, it looks like its about to capsize... :eek:

It is only a matter of time before our inboxes are bombarded with forwards of forwards describing the "amazing pic of an aircraft carrier sinking" (presumably after the CO orders a lighthouse to change course).