• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cool Flights I Have Done.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
When did you shoot the last pic of the -60B with HSL-37? ER-61 was a newer bird when I left, but I have a few "farewell" pics of ER-61 that match the one in your pic and I was wondering if maybe you had taken them.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I thought NZ was lacking in Fucktards when I was there...
I certainly didn't run into any during my month stay at RNZAF Base Blenheim 1979. I was hosted by my old friend GrpCapt Ross "Kiwi" Donaldson (then Blenheim Base CO). I was on vacation after military retirement, & got to tour both North & South Islands. During the tour, spent 3 days at RNZAF Ohakea, as guest of 75 Squadron (A-4Ks). Our Kiwi "Scooter Drivers", were geat hosts & hard chargers!;)
157906-A-4K-ddMAY70-RNZAF-NZ6203-touches-down-at-Ohakea-for-the-first-time.jpg
*The RNZAF's first A-4K "NZ 6203" touchdown at new home base Ohakea, after perilous transPac flights, May 1970.
BzB

HeliOps

BzB - Did you ever run into Gavin Howse, he is a good friend and one of the first A4 drivers here in NZ. He also did an exchange tour at Homestead flying Phantoms.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
BzB - Did you ever run into Gavin Howse, he is a good friend and one of the first A4 drivers here in NZ. He also did an exchange tour at Homestead flying Phantoms.
I do remember meeting a 'Gavin' at Cecil, it was only in passing, didn't catch his Surname. I do recall meeting a GrpCapt Hope, who flew over a few times to check up on the training/transition program. He was Ross' boss back at RNZAF HQ. Also a good A-4 buddy of mine, then USN LT Fred Myers, did a full exchange tour w/ 75 Sqdn. in early '70s. Man did I envy that dude!:cool:
BzB

HeliOps

0719702.jpg

a7-1.jpg

v4.jpg

v3.jpg

v2.jpg

v1.jpg

a15.jpg