• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Couple of neat Prowler paint schemes

Pugs

Back from the range
None
As the former squadron mate who sent them said "well we were at least cool on the inside in our day"

EA-6Bgrays2.jpg
[/IMG]

EA-6Bgrays1.jpg
[/IMG]

Nose

pilot
Doesn't matter what color you paint a turkey leg, it's still a turkey leg.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
Beautiful pictures... are there any larger ones?

I think the coolest part is that, the above camo paint scheme is more effective than the Army ACU's...

JT Eagle

Very cool. Do you have a close-up of the nose art near the corner of the mouth in the top photo? Why are the drop tanks painted like bombs, by the way?

JT

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Very cool. Do you have a close-up of the nose art near the corner of the mouth in the top photo? Why are the drop tanks painted like bombs, by the way?

JT

No background on this guys nor any other info/photo's. I'll ping my source.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Never thought a shark's mouth on a Prowler would look that cool! And points for originality for the drop-tank-bomb thing. But unfortunately, the rest of the paint scheme looks like the work of a 15-year-old with a can of Rust-Oleum. :icon_tong

Got buddies in 142 who are going to need to get their balls busted over that when they get back from cruise . . .