• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Hey man, you’re the one who diagnosed your “friend” with a vaccine reaction and brought him into this. I guess when his condition doesn’t fit your narrative you get all sarcastic and defensive.

I’ll defer to you about posts too stupid to ridicule, you’re certainly the expert in that regard… ?

No clue what this means. Is this some type of forum nerd put-down?
Find the post where I said the vaccine was the cause. But tell me more about when he will get better. Thanks for the emojis sweetie. Bless your heart.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Right here:
So, you have nothing. I never claimed the vaccine caused it. I shouldn’t have to explain that this fact makes you look like an idiot, but your now four post history on this site says that you might really need the explanation. If this is a lot to take on board try reading it again or asking someone else to read it to you.

Oh and when will he be better? I’ll let him know when to expect to recover.

SlickAg

pilot
Maine’s case rate is half of what Florida’s was at their peak. Also, look at Maine at a more local level. The areas driving the state case numbers are the areas with significantly lower vaccination numbers than the state average. Beyond that- yes, deaths are the most important stat, and Maine is doing amazingly well there. Vaccinated communities save lives, period.
Dr. Fauci doesn’t agree with you. He’s chasing cases, as evidenced by this interview.

Also, don’t go making those holiday plans just yet. Stay home, stay safe!

taxi1

pilot
Haha, funny!

OBTW...

At East Alabama Health’s hospitals on Thursday, 92 percent of the 38 hospitalized with COVID were unvaccinated, and all 14 of the patients in ICUs and all 14 on ventilators were unvaccinated. More than half of those 14 on ventilators were under the age of 60, with one person in their 20s.

SlickAg

pilot
Haha, funny!

OBTW...

At East Alabama Health’s hospitals on Thursday, 92 percent of the 38 hospitalized with COVID were unvaccinated, and all 14 of the patients in ICUs and all 14 on ventilators were unvaccinated. More than half of those 14 on ventilators were under the age of 60, with one person in their 20s.

Even highly vaccinated states are hitting record deaths!

OBTW...

A lot of the deaths must have been vaccinated too, otherwise why wouldn’t the author of the article, like you, take the opportunity to remind everyone how dAnGeRoUs it is to be unvaccinated and give us some scary statistics?

“On Sept. 22, Maine had nearly 90 people in intensive care units, a pandemic peak for the state. Maine also recently passed 1,000 deaths since the start of the pandemic.”

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Haha, funny!

OBTW...

Could have something to do with this: Alabama is the #1 state for obesity...

Source: CDC.gov

SlickAg

pilot
"We can never get rid of it because of animal reservoirs"

Uhhh, New Zealand exactly got rid of it, and they have animals.

Etc. on the rest of his bullshit.
Would love to hear your take on how they went from getting rid of covid to admitting they can no longer get rid of covid. Of note, the post I quoted is less than two months old. What changed so much in such a short period of time?