• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Kuettel

Don't think I have seen this footage before on here so I thought I would post it. Pretty crazy stuff.

(deleted . . . nittany03)

skidz

adrenaline junky
Hurts to see a/c go down like that, and to know that pilots were on board.

Not trying to seem like i don't care, but does anyone know more info about the crash involving the two large formations crossing with the solo flying perpendicular through the middle?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mefesto said:
I watched 15 seconds of it... what sick fvck sets that to music? I'd love to punch them in the throat.
Agreed. Did some idiot decide to celebrate people dying? WTFO?

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Mefesto said:
I watched 15 seconds of it... what sick fvck sets that to music? I'd love to punch them in the throat.

I thought the same thing, especially on the accidents where you know the guys more than likely didn't make it.

Interesting thing though, take a look at the lyrics to the song, it actually fits the video reasonably well, assuming that the dude who put the video together was going for that.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
That was fucking retarded music to put with those videos.

EDIT: Is cursing allowed now?

I'm sure twith the recent forum update, Web-san hasn't reinstalled the language police module. I don't know why some of you are getting all excited about this video. Afterall, that's all they played at the NASP O Club during happy hour while I was there. In my view, watching stuff like that helps you keep your eye on the ball and serves as a reminder of what can happen if you fvck things up.

Brett

badger16

None
I'm sure twith the recent forum update, Web-san hasn't reinstalled the language police module. I don't know why some of you are getting all excited about this video. Afterall, that's all they played at the NASP O Club during happy hour while I was there. In my view, watching stuff like that helps you keep your eye on the ball and serves as a reminder of what can happen if you fvck things up.

Brett

I completely agree with you here...it CAN serve as a way to remind you it is dangerous, but i'm not convinced that the person who made this video was making it as an ispirational video for the aviation community. I think he just wanted to show some graphic/shocking footage for his own enjoyment. Just my .02 cents.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Can those videos remind you that we're in a serious business...absolutely...but watching 5 minutes of them set to Gucci music is a bit much, hence my original comment.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I've got a bunch of those videos bookmarked. I still don't know what to make of them.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So is it the choice of music that people are objecting to? I don't get it. Aviators should watch that stuff. Stop acting like you're Gloria Steinem and you just got whistled at by a construction worker.

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
So is it the choice of music that people are objecting to? I don't get it. Aviators should watch that stuff. Stop acting like you're Gloria Steinem and you just got whistled at by a construction worker.

Brett

Affirm.... I didn't like the music, so I went "mute" ... problem over.

The aircraft crashes ??? If it bothers you to watch ... then you are in the wrong business .... and you had better quit driving your cars for good measure ...

Status
Not open for further replies.