• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CWO pilot board

scarnuts

OUCH!
Congrats to all. One of them is an P-3C Instructor Flight Engineer at VP-30. He told me that he will check in at API in January. Good dude and hard worker. I am sure they all are.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
A. ACCESSION TRAINING WILL INCLUDE:
DESIGNATOR COMMAND LENGTH
7321 LDO/CWO INDOC SCHOOL AND 5 WEEKS
NAVLEAD, NEWPORT, RI
API AVIATION PREFLIGHT
INDOCTRINATION FLIGHT SCHOOL,
PENSACOLA, FL 6 WEEKS
TRAWING PRIMARY TRAINING, TBD
PENSACOLA, FL

So these folks have to (a) detach from their current command, (b) wait for a slot to open and enter and graduate fronm LDO/CWO indoc School (wherever the hell that is), then (c) go through Black Shoe leadership "school" then finally (d) make to API the Primary, blah blah blah

I'm guessing it will be a while before the first group shows up in the VT's..?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The LDO/CWO school is just like BOLTC for the new LDO/CWOs, as far as scheduling. It used to be taught in the room right next door. Every week or two (or however long the school is) they have a class.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Congrats to all. One of them is an P-3C Instructor Flight Engineer at VP-30. He told me that he will check in at API in January. Good dude and hard worker. I am sure they all are.
I flew with him last night, motivated, sh!t hot FE, that I for one am very happy got selected for this program!