• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DD368 Signature fiasco

navy nurse

I just did a transfer from USAR to USNR - all my Army forms had digital signatures and it was not an issue. My conditional release was signed by an O-6 and Army HRC, I did not need a Flag Officer signature. The whole process took over 9 months, make sure your recruiter sends your package to the right person at BUPERS, mine was sent as though I was a new join and not a tranfer and it messed some stuff up. Also, I had to lose a rank - went from O-3E back to O-2E.

Msams

Update,
Calling the Aide de camp worked. Got the physically signed form Monday. Packet is finished. Mahalo nui loa for all of your support and advice.

Msams

Aloha all,
I am much obliged to thank everyone for their input. I was informed that I was on the select list and have a MEPS date. I got the call while doing some very nasty line medic duty for a some engineers. They let me use C4 so the starvation rations were almost worth it. Still the most exciting phone call I've ever gotten. Hopefully I will be learning my new trade before Christmas.
hana hou, mahalo e ke aloha nui loa
(again, thank you from the bottom of my heart)

RiseR 25

Aloha all,
I am much obliged to thank everyone for their input. I was informed that I was on the select list and have a MEPS date. I got the call while doing some very nasty line medic duty for a some engineers. They let me use C4 so the starvation rations were almost worth it. Still the most exciting phone call I've ever gotten. Hopefully I will be learning my new trade before Christmas.
hana hou, mahalo e ke aloha nui loa
(again, thank you from the bottom of my heart)

Congratulations, what did you get selected for?