• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dealing With It

batman527

Banned
Does anyone have any pointers on how to deal with the terrible agony of waiting for the selection board? I've still got a fricken week to wait at least and I'm going nucking futs!!! I'm also bored.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Alcohol. Beaches. Sleep. Workout. Any combonation of the above.

But seriously... do something (one) you enjoy doing.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
How do you deal with the terrible agony of waiting for

Service Selection/OCS acceptance
Primary Location
Platform Selection
RAG standing
Base Selection
Crew Designation
IDTC
Deployment (to end)
Next set of orders...

Dude, get used to it. It NEVER ENDS.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
mules83 said:
but what about your profile picture????(not your avatar)

What you mean this? What can I say, I use FSU chicks to kill kittens.

Attachments

• kitten.jpg
    kitten.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 57

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
Kbay, I liked the avatar better when it said "How bout a nice cup of shut the fuck up?" But the funny thing is....the guy in the pic looks just like my Grandpa....God rest his soul. It trips me out, every time I see that avatar, cuz it looks just like my Grandpa....Retired Lt.Col in the infantry BTW. What a badass. Fought in WW2, Korea, and early Vietnam.

EDIT: Sorry bout the threadjack.

batman527

Banned
Just reviving this old thread to see if anyone else is having trouble sleeping while waiting for the selection board to start telling you something. It's not quite insomnia, but it's something like it. I know what people are going to say here, so I'll just head it all off by saying that I've been trying to get the taste of hooker spit out of my mouth for a week already.