• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dealing With It

spartan03

when will the selection board let us know? i thought they met at the end of january and all applicants would find out right away.

batman527

Banned
I was told by my OSO that they might meet the first of February, it was my understanding that the process lasts a couple of days maybe, but I could be wrong. And I don't know how long it's supposed to take to find out if you're in or not. I was hoping someone saltier than I could help us out with that.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
spartan03 said:
when will the selection board let us know? i thought they met at the end of january and all applicants would find out right away.

The board typically meets in Nov/Dec then not again till the beginning of March. It will take anywhere from 1 week to 2.5 weeks to find out if you got accepted.

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
heard something about the 15 feb being the last day to submit packages...or received by that date or something...probably people will start finding out in early march

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
Slammer2 said:
heard something about the 15 feb being the last day to submit packages...or received by that date or something...probably people will start finding out in early march

Last day to submit packages is not the same as the day the board meets...assuming that the last package is submitted the 15th it could still be the 25th of Feb - 10th of March before the board meets...

batman527

Banned
I know for a fact that the last day to submit a package to this board was Jan. 20. I also know that it convened either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. Maybe each region does their boards a little differently? I don't know. The important thing is that we should probably know by Valentine's Day, right? Thanks for the help here guys.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
batman527 said:
I know for a fact that the last day to submit a package to this board was Jan. 20. I also know that it convened either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week. Maybe each region does their boards a little differently? I don't know. The important thing is that we should probably know by Valentine's Day, right? Thanks for the help here guys.

Timetable sounds about right...maybe they decided to do an early board, who knows...anyway you will find out when you do and no sooner...