• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December PLC Board

PacBeachDr

Just wondering if anyone else on here put in their application for the PLC board this month. If so, good luck, and hopefully we will find out soon.

sanders

My OSO sent my package in a few weeks ago and he said results would not be back untill sometime in January. Is this what you heard?

PacBeachDr

I was told that the official results could take that long but that I could get unofficial results as early as next week.

PacBeachDr

There are December, January, March, and April boards for PLC. From what I was told, half the people goin to PLC this summer are picked in this first board. Then, the numbers selected taper off with every successive board so its best to get your package in as soon as possible.

Too bad on not havin your package in with your OSO sittin on the board lonestar. That woulda been a blessing. You can always have him put in a good word for me. ;)

PacBeachDr

I just got the word, I was accepted SNA!! Good luck to you guys still waiting to hear back.

For anyone that is interested, my stats are:

260 pft
3.85 gpa in Electrical Engineering
8/7/7

Lonestar155

is good to go
I just got the word, I was accepted SNA!! Good luck to you guys still waiting to hear back.

For anyone that is interested, my stats are:

260 pft
3.85 gpa in Electrical Engineering
8/7/7

I put in a good word for you, now you a owe me a keg of beer!. JK good luck man. How long did you have to wait after you submitted your package?

cwyx

I thought the December board was like a couple days after xmas? I was trying to get mine in on time for that board. Which PLC classes (8,9,10?) are you guys going for?

PacBeachDr

My package was submitted about a month or so before the board. My OSO had the results from the board at the end of the week that it met up. As for which PLC class, im not sure the number or that there even were numbers. I'm going summer '07 first increment. There is a board meeting in January so get it in for that and good luck! Hopefully I'll see some of you out there this summer.

MasterHaynes86

I hate to break bad news to u guys, but dont be so sure on which increment.. ur OSO has power to mess with that.. lol... im goin back for SRs this next summer and i requested 1st incremember the DAY i got back to texas from OCS :) maybe it was the next day, u get the point... He has me listed for 1st increment BUT he told me that if i didn't meet HIS expectation for a pft that he would bump me into 2nd increment so a "better prepared" candidate could enjoy 1st increment... i really hope a 260 pft with a 4.0 semester at my back does the job... I dunno, my OSO is one crazy Captain! lol...

good luck on the Jan board, I was on it back in 2005. I had a really bad pft score too and got in... had great grades tho, that was prolly a kicker... lol... u will get it, be motivated! and if u get a PRE OCS weekend go to it, u will likely see meet a friendly gunny u will see at OCS... and he will educate u in a very respectful manner about what OCS is all about... lol...