• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December PLC Board

PacBeachDr

I guess I got lucky then, because my OSO encouraged me to go to 1st. I didn't, and still don't, know what makes one better than the other so I just checked 1st. Anyways, good luck keeping 1st. Looks like I'll be seeing ya around in a few months.

Jakain

I found out over Christmas break that I got accepted for the air slot and I start OCS this summer. I don't know which increment I'll be in but tomorrow I'm going to be PT'ing with the OSO, Marines, and other Marine candidates at 5 in the AM. I am not looking forward to running in twenty degree weather but I sure as hell am going to make the most of this opportunity since its been my dream all my life to become a military pilot.

Just finished my first ground school class today, my university is offering a combined private and instrument course in one semester and my class are the guinea pigs. A flight school at the airport attempted to do this and only 3 out of the 15 students were able to pass, however if you need more time than a single semester you will be able to fly in the fall to complete it.

I can't believe I'm at this stage in my life where my dreams are beginning to be realized. My schedule is busy as hell though since my course load is 19 hours and I've got to learn private/instrument training on top of that but I'm going to do my best.

Take care everyone and I hope to meet you all in the service soon.