• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Do I Have Any Other Options?

Yeah, no problem. NIFE is in Pensacola, COPTR is three months in Dallas, then back to Whiting (in Milton Florida) for Helo advanced.

NIFE is about a month, just because of the prerequisites you need. Primary for Whiting is about 2-3 months and Corpus for primary is 4-5 months. COPTR is about a 1-2 months because you have to wait for a new class to start. There’s no line, just waiting for classes to start.

Riker99

Yeah, no problem. NIFE is in Pensacola, COPTR is three months in Dallas, then back to Whiting (in Milton Florida) for Helo advanced.

NIFE is about a month, just because of the prerequisites you need. Primary for Whiting is about 2-3 months and Corpus for primary is 4-5 months. COPTR is about a 1-2 months because you have to wait for a new class to start. There’s no line, just waiting for classes to start.
What kind of prereq's we talking for NIFE?

Riker99

Swim, Flight Physical, Indoc Brief, Certifications for mandated annual training like cyber, anti-terrorism, CUI etc, anthro, PRT.
Ahhh okay. I didn't know if that meant only ppl with prior flight training could or something. Thanks man, best of luck to ya. Keep us updated with NIFE or me updated!