• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dog Chapman may soon be on the hunt...

phrogpilot73

I don't know how much everyone was paying attention to the murder of the Marine in J-action-ville, but I was because I used to live there... Apparently, Dog is going to join the hunt

Representatives of popular bounty hunting TV personality Duane "Dog" Chapman and his bounty hunting service contacted Onslow County officials Monday to gather information about Laurean, according to law enforcement officials.

That would be a good episode to watch...

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
Isn't he wanted for unlawful possession of a weapon in Mexico or something? If the guy is in Mexico, I would think that might present a problem. Admittedly, I don't follow the show, however.

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
The charges in Mexico were dropped. As best as I could tell when wading through the legal-ese, Mexican authorities took too long to file charges or start a trial, or something like that. I don't know if he is allowed back in Mexico though. Even if he is, since Bounty hunting is illegal there, he faces the same charges if he tries again.

His show was canceled after a racial-slur laced tape of him talking to his son about the son's African American girlfriend was made public, so don't look for the Dog Special 2 hour episode on this chase.

phrogpilot73

Isn't he wanted for unlawful possession of a weapon in Mexico or something? If the guy is in Mexico, I would think that might present a problem. Admittedly, I don't follow the show, however.
No, he was detained for bounty hunting - which is illegal in Mexico. They released him and dropped the charges. I wonder if he's going to try it again? I don't follow the show either, but if he catches him and it's on tape - might be worth watching!

He show was canceled after a racial-slur laced tape of him talking to his son about the son's African American girlfriend was made public, so don't look for the Dog Special 2 hour episode on this chase.
Maybe a TV movie?? :D

BourneID

pilot
As the article says, he was arrestted for Bounty Hunting in Mexico (which happens to be a crime there) However those charges were dropped this week. But why would he go back to do something illegal again in Mexico, and risk the same legal fiasco.

*Damn PHROG is fast*

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Dog is a good man, no matter what the ultra-race sensitive media might tell you. He really wants to see the people he busts get better, if that means getting off "ice" or quit stealing cars, whatever ... no matter what their race.

I would love to see him catch this douche Marine giving the Corps a bad name.

phrogpilot73

Dog is a good man, no matter what the ultra-race sensitive media might tell you. He really wants to see the people he busts get better, if that means getting off "ice" or quit stealing cars, whatever ... no matter what their race.

I would love to see him catch this douche Marine giving the Corps a bad name.
PSW asked me why I was following this news story so closely, and my response was "he's tarnishing a reputation that he has no right to tarnish." Fucknuts.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
This is SO hot!!!

303078212_87301a682e.jpg